The Joyce Ivy Foundation maintains a list of recommended resources to aid students, families, and educators find helpful in the college search process.
We hope you find these resources helpful. Check back for regularly for updates.
Have a recommendation? Contact us
College Search & Application
- Big Future by the College Board
- You Can Go! by the College Board
- Peterson's College Bound
- College Navigator by National Center for Education Statistics
- Common Application
- College Unranked by Lloyd Thacker
College Admissions Deadlines
The Joyce Ivy Foundation has compiled a list of deadlines and admissions programs at highly selective colleges. You should always confirm with a college the deadlines for applying for admission and financial aid, but this resource can help get you started. Download it here.
Other Educational Opportunities
Students also ask us about other educational opportunities beyond Joyce Ivy supported summer academic programs. Here are some ideas, shared with us by students, families, educators, and volunteers.
Many of these programs offer need-based financial aid. Students typically spend a semester during junior (or sometimes senior) year studying with other students from across the country.
Foreign Language Study
- Middlebury-Monterey Language Academy
- Accelerated Language Programs — Dartmouth College & Kimball Union Academy
Secondary School Summer Programs
Many independent secondary schools offer summer programs that bring together students from all over the country — in some cases, the world — to engage in academic study, athletics and social activities. There is financial aid available for many of these programs.
- Philips Exeter Academy Summer School
- Philips Academy Andover Summer Program
- Choate Rosemary Hall Summer Program
- The Lawrenceville School Summer Program